Strona internetowa Instytut Rozwoju Kapitału Ludzkiego
Work for a global professional services company with leading capabilities in strategy and consulting, interactive, technology and operations.
We are one global team.
710 000 employees worldwide. 200 locations and operations, across 50 countries. We are one of “100 Best Companies to Work For” according to Fortune’s list.
We are looking for a:
Collections Junior Analyst with French in Cracow.
What do we offer?
– Full time job, contract of employment
– Flexible working hours (start between 9-10)
– International and fully-diversited environment of work
– Onboarding: dedicated Buddy who will help you to adjust to the new workplace
– Benefits – life insurance, private medical care, acces to MyBenefit platform, bonuses for referring new employees
What do we expect?
– French min. B2
– English min. B2
– Experience in Customer Service, Call Center or O2C Collections
What will you do:
– Collect and recover customer receivables and debt
– Collect due receivables according to procedures
– Cooperate with internal departments
– Handle emails & outgoing phone calls (external customers and internally to account managers)
Hurry up! We are waiting for your aplication to 30.09.