Strona internetowa PracaStala.pl
Delivery of projects to clients from a range of industries in regards to their specific IAM/PAM requirements (this work may include the assessment of clients current IAM/PAM environment, as well as the design, development and actual implementation of IAM/PAM solutions).
• Advising clients on good practice with regards to IAM/PAM controls to include the implementation of a consistent and business-friendly framework across both business processes as well as IT infrastructure.
• Advising clients on the current and future needs with regards to IAM/PAM and keeping them abreast of the latest developments in the industry (e.g. regulatory and technical developments).
• Collaborating with Deloitte’s broad network of IAM/PAM experts to maintain and enhance the firm’s service offerings.
• Working with strategic vendor partners to deliver the most suitable products to our clients.
• Managing and overseeing diverse project teams on client engagements (this will include work on client site as well as based from a Deloitte office).
• You have at minimum 5 years of IAM/PAM consulting experience for delivering significant change in complex organizational environments with demanding stakeholders.
• Ability and experience to lead and manage projects in the IAM/PAM space that will include the leadership of small project teams throughout the project lifecycle. You bring strong interpersonal skills as well as the proven ability to develop long-lasting relationships, influence others, and negotiate agreements.
• Hands on design and implementation experience on one of the following leading IAM/PAM products: Sailpoint, Forgerock, Okta, Ping or CyberArk.
• You have strong analytical and problem solving skills and the ability to articulate complex concepts and common IAM technologies (e.g. SAML, SSO) in a clear and concise manner.
• Certifications such as the CISSP and PMP, or other certifications indicating security specialist or project management capabilities, are advantageous.
• Fluency in English is mandatory; German is very strongly desired. French would be considered a plus. One of these three languages ought to be native level.
Offerd Salary120,000 CHF
Kontakt: firstname.lastname@example.org , tel 530 680 897
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com