Strona internetowa PracaStala.pl - Agencja Pracy / Portal z Ogłoszeniami o Pracy
Deloitte Consulting is one of the fastest growing business consultancy firms in Switzerland. Our experts develop strategies and solutions that help our customers manage even the most complex of problems. Is business consultancy your kind of work? Then we are the right company for you.
From strategy development to solution implementation, Deloitte Enterprise Application Finance Technology supports clients to solve complex business challenges by combining process and industry knowledge with deep expertise in enabling technologies and packaged software. Moreover, implementing SAP solutions is what we excel at. We are looking for candidates in Zürich, Basel, and Geneva.
You will be responsible for successful delivery of the planning and consolidation solutions to our clients. You should have excellent insights to functional and technical aspect of SAP Business Planning and Consolidation (BPC).
Deloitte offers you national and international career opportunities as well as a broad internal and external training programme.
What you can expect from us
• Our team is growing rapidly and to support this we are seeking talented SAP practitioners to become critical members of Deloitte’s growing SAP practice
• As a member of our highly motivated, multicultural team, you can expect new challenges every day. You will be working on client site, supporting them throughout the whole project life cycle
• The chance to prove your self-motivation and creativity on projects with prestigious customers in various industries and in the public sector
• We offer you a varied and challenging role in a fast growing company and in hot topics like S/4 HANA
• Given our customer base, our projects have a strong international flavour and offer you the chance to be self-motivated and creative
• University degree e.g. MSc in Management or Computer Science
• Strong knowledge in Group Finance processes (Controlling, Planning and Consolidation)
• 3 – 4 years of practical experience in designing and implementing SAP BPC solutions
• Good understanding of the SAP BPC roadmap, especially the integration with S/4 HANA
• Intermediate knowledge of SAP Business Warehouse (BW) and Analysis for Office tool
• Experience in making recommendations for process improvements and transforming business requirements into best practice planning, consolidation and reporting solutions
• Strong analytical capabilities and communication skills
• Business Proficiency in German
• Travel mobility, particularly within Switzerland
Offerd Salary120,000 CHF
Kontakt: email@example.com , tel 530 680 897
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org